Hedge funds using the UCITS wrapper top $50 billion
Fri Oct 1, 2010
Assets under management for UCITS that use hedge fund strategies have almost reached the $50 billion milestone.
There are a total of 296 funds that have $49.2 billion AUM,
according the latest research by the HedgeFund Intelligence
data team. They consist of 254 single manager hedge funds with
combined assets of $46.1 billion plus 42 funds of funds with
$3.1 billion assets. The UK dominates the single...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager