ALFI conference: UCITS a solution to the pension crisis
Tue Oct 5, 2010
There are various opportunities for the fund management industry to exploit the shift to individuals taking responsibility for their own retirement, according to Yoon Ng from Cerulli Associates.
Ng was speaking as part of panel
discussing the funding of retirement in Europe at the
Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry conference last
Ng, along with her fellow
panelists, said that one of the key issues facing the European
pension landscape is the growing ageing population.
She said: "Reform is multi-faceted because of the divergent
starting points of different European countries, but has
broadly taken the following forms: government cutting back on
pay-as-you-go state pensions; employers converting pension
schemes from defined contribution to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager