Indiana appoints Cooper as chief investment officer for two largest pension funds
Mon Oct 4, 2010
David Cooper has been
named chief investment officer for Indiana's two largest public
pension funds - the $6.5 billion Indiana State Teachers'
Retirement Fund and the $14 billion Indiana Public Employees'
In a year that has seen...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager