USS considers adding sector and event strategies to portfolio
Mon Oct 4, 2010
The Universities Superannuation Scheme in London is
reviewing strategies for inclusion in its managed account (MAC)
portfolio, which is slated to ultimately total over $1 billion,
as part of its overall hedge fund programme.
The hedge fund programme currently totals $1.3 billion, but
ultimately will account for 6% of the overall $45 billion
In addition to USS's core hedge fund strategies...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager