Hermes adds Kisielewski for business development role
Mon Oct 4, 2010
Hermes BPK Partners, a partnership between Hermes and the
management of Hermes BPK Partners, has hired Pawel Kisielewski
as a partner to drive its business development strategy.
Kisielewski has joined Hermes from Caliburn Capital Partners,
where as a partner and a member of the management committee he
led the client development activity for the past four
Matteo Dante Perruccio
Prior to Caliburn, Kisielewski was predominantly responsible
for institutional equity sales....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager