A promising start for global equity was hit by volatility which killed returns
Mon Oct 4, 2010
Weak economic data and fears over potential deflation took
their toll in August, driving global equity markets lower
despite global indices such as S&P 500 and the FTSE 100 all
testing three-month highs in the first half of the month.
Returns from global equity funds of funds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager