Indian equity long/short fund being launched by Kotak
Tue Oct 5, 2010
Kotak Mahindra is launching a Luxembourg-domiciled long/short fund aimed at taking advantage of growth in India.
The India Absolute Opportunities Fund is expected to launch
at the end of October 2010.
Kotak fund manager R Rajagopal
The fund aims to participate in the growth of Indian equity
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager