InvestHedge Forum 2010: UCITS brand is not a government guarantee
Wed Oct 6, 2010
More than 400 delegates gathered at the British Museum in London last month for the InvestHedge Forum. The hedge fund UCITS industry was discussed in a stream session.
The panellists in the UCITS product development stream
session held in association with Deutsche Bank's db funds
division said UCITS III offers an opportunity to broaden the
client base both in terms of geography and type of client.
Donald Pepper of Henderson Global Investors said, albeit...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager