James Caird boosts team with special sits duo from Cheyne
Wed Oct 6, 2010
James Caird Asset Management has lured away two members of
Cheyne Capital’s special situations team, based on
its belief that event-driven strategies will be key to
investment success at this point in the financial cycle.
Ian Newton and Matthew Addison joined JCAM from Cheyne last
month. Newton has more than 17 years’...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager