Third fund launches on Merchant Capital platform
Thu Oct 7, 2010
Hedge fund UCITS umbrella provider Merchant Capital has announced the third fund to launch on its platform.
Merchant Global Resources UCITS Fund will employ an absolute
return equity strategy with a long-biased approach to investing
in global resources.
Lomnitzer fund manager of the Merchant Global Resources
UCITS III Fund
fund is expected to launch mid-October with approximately $15m
in assets under management. Initial capital has been raised
from European institutional and private investors.
The strategy combines a top-down thematic approach with
in-depth bottom-up valuation work in order to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager