Quant Asset Management launches a UCITS version of its offshore fund
Thu Oct 7, 2010
Quant Asset Management is planning to launch a UCITS III fund that will follow the investment strategy of its offshore global equities fund.
UCITS version of the British Virgin Island-based Quant Global
Equities Fund is expected to launch in January 2011. It will
have daily liquidity and will be a sub fund of its
Frank Holle, co-founder of the Quant AM
will precisely follow the investment strategy of the offshore
fund and will be available initially in euros and
The fund will practice an...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager