Waterfall hires PineBridge marketing pro
By Anastasia Donde
Thu Oct 7, 2010
Waterfall Asset Management has brought in an institutional sales executive from AIG’s former investment management division.
Waterfall Asset Management, a $1.3 billion asset-backed
securities investor in New York, has hired Andre Cuerington to
head up its institutional sales effort. The position is new and
the firm plans to add more...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager