September rally pushes all strategies into the black
Fri Oct 8, 2010
The AR Composite Index rose 2.7% in September based on early estimates. U.S. Equity led the way, with Mixed Arbitrage taking up the rear. Mortgage backed securities funds are doing the best for the year.
With almost a quarter of September's performance in so far,
it appears that hedge funds in the U.S. are posting positive
returns, with every AR Index returning a positive median, and
the AR Composite Index up an estimated...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager