GLG launches eighth UCITS hedge fund
Mon Oct 11, 2010
GLG Partners is launching a Dublin-domiciled UCITS version of its offshore multi-asset global macro fund strategy.
GLG Atlas Macro Alternative Fund is run by portfolio manager
Driss Ben-Brahim and GLG’s chief investment
strategist Jamil Baz.
Costa, co-head of marketing for GLG
fund, a sub-fund of GLG Investments VI, will employ a similar
strategy to the Cayman-based GLG Atlas Macro Fund, and target
an average annual net return of 10% to 15% per year with
annualised volatility of 10% to 15% over time.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager