Man and GLG complete acquisition to create $63 billion manager
Thu Oct 14, 2010
Man Group and GLG Partners have announced that the
recommended $1.6 billion acquisition of GLG by Man has been
completed, following the approval of the transaction by GLG
shareholders earlier this week.
The two firms said the deal will create a multi-style,
performance-focused alternative asset manager with funds of
around $63 billion under management – with GLG now
becoming a wholly-owned subsidiary of Man.
"The acquisition of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager