UCITS hedge fund fees cheaper than offshore counterparts
Fri Oct 15, 2010
The majority of fees for UCITS ‘clones’ are – officially at least - lower or the same as their hedge fund counterparts according to new research from HedgeFund Intelligence.
Some 46 funds have the same fees or lower management fees
and 56 have the same or lower performance fees. Only 16 have
higher management fees and six have higher performance
HedgeFund Intelligence looked at 62 hedge fund and the clone
onshore versions of funds and the monthly tracking errors
appear to be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager