Standard Life Investments wins UBS mandate
Fri Oct 15, 2010
Edinburgh-based Standard Life Investments has been selected, on a sub-advisory basis, to manage a quarter amounting to around $116.5 million of UBS PACE Alternative Strategies Investments.
Managing its portion of the fund is Global Absolute Return
Strategies or GARS portfolio which started using the UCITS III
wrapper on 20 September this year and was developed in November
2005 to satisfy the requirements of its own defined benefit
The GARS portfolio uses a multi-asset, multi-market strategy
and has more than $8 billion of assets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager