LG Asian rebounds in commodities
Mon Oct 18, 2010
Very strong commodities prices in September, a continuation
of a trend that began two months earlier, benefited the LG
Asian Natural Resources Fund in September, contributing 18.9%
and taking the year-to-date number back into the black at 10%.
Speculation that further quantitative easing by the US Federal
Reserve prompted more investors to move into commodities, with
gold hitting new highs almost every week last month,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager