Kairos gives hedge funds seed money to go onshore
Mon Oct 18, 2010
Kairos Capital has been giving managers of traditional offshore hedge fund seeding money to start their own UCITS funds.
The Milan-based firm was the first hedge fund of funds
manager to launch a UCITS-only product in May 2009. The
multi-strategy fund is down 0.47% this year to September and
last year was up 6.35%.
Michele Gesualdi from Kairos Capital...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager