Deutsche Bank clients consider UCITS wrapper launch
Tue Oct 19, 2010
A number of Deutsche Bank’s clients are considering a move into UCITS wrapper, according to Manfred Schraepler.
Schraepler, head of db funds, says it has existing
relationships with a range of alternative managers through its
prime brokerage or managed account businesses.
Manfred Schraepler: head of db funds at
He adds: "A good proportion of them are considering moving
into the UCITS wrapper. But the process is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager