Exane fund manager hands over responsibility its oldest hedge fund
Tue Oct 19, 2010
Exane Asset Management fund manager, Hervé Ragagnon, is handing over full responsibility for the long term strategy of its largest and oldest hedge fund.
Ragagnon has managed the Gulliver fund, which had assets
under management of $1.9 billion in June, for 10 years.
The decision was a "joint" one according to a letter written
to investors yesterday (18 October 2010).
Philippe Sanlaville, chief executive of Paris-based
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager