Credit Suisse prop trader George “Beau” Taylor readies fund
By Katrina Dean Allen
Tue Oct 19, 2010
Blackstone has invested $150 million.
George "Beau" Taylor, the global head of commodities
arbitrage at Credit Suisse, is preparing to launch his own
diversified commodity macro hedge fund in the first quarter of
next year. Taylor, who will depart his post at Credit Suisse at
yearend, has partnered with Trevor Woods, head of energy
arbitrage at Credit Suisse, as well as six other Credit Suisse
professionals. The new venture, Taylor...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager