Kingdon IR chief let go, alleges breach of contract
By Josh Friedlander
Tue Oct 19, 2010
After seven-and-a-half years at the firm, Marjorie Kaufman is gone.
Marjorie Kaufman, Kingdon Capital Management's head of
investor relations, was let go from the firm this past
Thursday, according to an e-mail she sent to friends and
associates this week. In a letter to clients, Kingdon said that
Kaufman left "to pursue other interests."
The $4.8 billion Kingdon hired Kaufman in 2003. Kaufman said
her letter was meant to clarify the involuntary nature of her
departure. Kingdon terminated her employment "without cause and
without notice, in breach of our contract," she wrote....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager