Finnish hedge fund manager launches UCITS compliant fund
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Finnish hedge fund manager Estlander & Partners has launched a UCITS III compliant fund.
The German-domiciled fund UCITS fund, Estlander &
Partners Freedom Fund UI, is a clone of its non-UCITS freedom
fund. It uses a combination of the company’s
long-term managed futures strategies Global XL and Alpha
Martin Estlander: chief executive of Estlander &
The strategies have the freedom to dynamically allocate risk
exposure to the following asset classes: equity indices,
interest rates, currencies and commodity indices. They...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager