Jabre Capital prepares to roll out standalone event-driven product
Thu Oct 21, 2010
Jabre Capital Partners, the $5 billion Geneva-based hedge
fund group headed by Philippe Jabre, is gearing up to add a new
single-strategy hedge fund to its suite of products.
The new JabCap Event Driven Fund, to be launched at the
beginning of November, will be managed by Ziad Tabet –
who has successfully run the event-driven component of the
firm’s multi-strategy flagship...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager