Barclays Capital launches a UCITS compliant hedge fund replicator fund
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Investment bank Barclays Capital has launched a Luxembourg-domiciled hedge fund replicator fund which is UCITS III compliant.
The fund is designed to offer investors exposure to
performance of the hedge fund industry through the investment
bank’s Long Barclays Alternative Replicator Index.
The replication model was designed by the quantitative
portfolio strategies team within BarCap.
The index benefits from several innovations like the use of
options to capture the non-linear profile of hedge fund
returns. The fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager