Credit Suisse subsidiary buys stake in Reservoir Capital
By Anastasia Donde
Thu Oct 21, 2010
Credit Suisse’s Asset Management Finance subsidiary has purchased an interest in Daniel Stern’s Reservoir Capital.
Asset Management Finance, a subsidiary of Credit Suisse, is
taking a 25% stake in Daniel Stern’s Reservoir
Capital. Reservoir will get access to Credit Suisse Asset
Management’s distribution capabilities and the two
firms will form a joint venture to launch a new seeding fund,
according to people familiar with the deal. Credit Suisse
declined to comment. Stern, founder and co-chief executive of
Reservoir, did not return...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager