Australia’s eStats starts new ultra-high-frequency CTA
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Sydney-based eStats Funds Management plans to launch an
ultra-high frequency CTA next month with $15-$20 million in
AUM, with most of the capital raised from outside of Australia.
The firm was founded by former applied computing research
scientists Bernard Orenstein and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager