Skandia awards Aviva Investors with mandate
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Aviva Investors has been awarded a $12.6 million (£8 million) mandate to run part of the UCITS-compliant Skandia UK Strategic Best Ideas Fund.
Julius Lipner, fund manager for the Aviva Investors UK
Absolute Return Fund, is a new fund manager alongside seven
Ryan Hughes, senior fund manager for Skandia
Investment Group, says that there is a growing recognition by
investors of the contribution long/short strategies can make to
investor returns in a lower growth world.
He says: "Julius is an experienced and dedicated...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager