Five year old fund opens to investors for the first time
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Quaesta Capital has opened its UCITS-compliant fund to all investors for the first time.
The Bond Global Select absolute return fixed income strategy
was originally launched in March 2005 exclusively for a group
of pension funds who seeded the fund.
In consultation with Quaesta’s seed investors
they decided to open it up to other investors...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager