Systematic Alpha Management adds fund to the Deutsche Bank platform
Tue Oct 26, 2010
Commodities trading advisor, Systematic Alpha Management, has added its fund to the Deutsche Bank platform – so investors can access a UCITS-compliant version of the fund.
The Systematic Alpha Futures fund
launched in June 2004 and a double leveraged version of the
fund was launched in January 2008. It began live trading on the
platform in October.
This year the fund launched in 2004 has returned 2.39% to
September 2010 and has an annualised...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager