Swiss bank launches a UCITS high-yield currencies fund
Tue Oct 26, 2010
Swiss banking group SYZ & Co has launched high-yield currencies fund within the UCITS wrapper.
Oyster ForExtra Yield EUR, a new sub-fund, seeks to take
advantage of the high interest rates paid by certain
sub-fund is part of the bank’s
Luxembourg-domiciled Oyster SICAV.
The strategy was first tested for two years in a structured
product issued by JP Morgan Structured Products and managed
Akimou Ossé from SYZ & Co
Each month the fund’s assets are invested via
forward foreign-exchange contracts in the five currencies
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager