Elliott Management promotes three longtime employees to equity partners
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Oct 26, 2010
Paul Singer will now share CIO duties but remain CEO.
Elliott Management, Paul Singer’s $17 billion
hedge fund firm, is making firm veterans Jon Pollock, Brian
Miller, and Gordon Singer equity partners and will promote
Pollock to co-chief investment officer alongside Singer.
Singer will continue to serve as the firm’s
Chief Executive Officer. The equity partnerships will take
effect on Jan. 1 of next year, according to a statement from
Pollock has been with the firm for 21 years and is
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager