Seminole to close to new investors
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Oct 26, 2010
Michael Messner and Paul Shiverick have had a good 2010, and are planning to soft close their flagship fund at yearend.
With solid 2010 performance so far this year, Michael Messner
and Paul Shiverick will be closing their flagship long/short
equity fund, Seminole Capital Partners, to new investors at
yearend. The $1.233 billion fund was up 10.7% for the year
through October 15.
Seminole Management Company oversees $1.4 billion, which
includes the flagship fund and the $141 million Seminole Small
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager