Threadneedle European Crescendo shuts in place of new Irish vehicle
Wed Oct 27, 2010
Threadneedle has launched an Irish-domiciled replacement for
the Threadneedle European Crescendo Fund, with the latter set
to shut this month. The Threadneedle Apex European Fund has
been launched to provide investors with greater flexibility,
according to the firm.
Apex European will be run by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager