Combing Combs’ returns reveals mid-tier standing
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Oct 28, 2010
Buffett must have been looking at far more than relative out-performance when he selected Todd Combs.
True believers are admonished not to attempt "reading
God’s cards." Followers of Berkshire Hathaway and
Warren Buffett, who can be religious in their fervor (even
describing their journey to Berkshire’s annual
meeting as a pilgrimage, for instance), will have to take on
faith Buffett’s selection of Todd Combs as a
successor, because the numbers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager