SEC opens formal investigation of PAAMCO
Fri Oct 29, 2010
As the founders of Pacific Alternative Asset Management
Company work out how to handle Judge Richard J.
Sullivan’s recent judgement on their dispute with
Donald Sussman and Franklin Realty Holdings, the $16.6 billion
California-based fund of hedge funds now has another curve ball
to deal with. According to a letter to investors, the
enforcement division of the SEC’s New York
regional office have opened a formal investigation.
Following the judge’s...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager