Galleon, Karsch alums start risk consulting firm
By Anastasia Donde
Fri Oct 29, 2010
Two former colleagues from Goldman Sachs’s fund of funds group, who later separately took posts at Galleon Group and Karsch Capital Management, have set up a risk management consulting business.
Peter Ort and Seb Calabro, who had worked together in the
hedge fund strategies group at Goldman Sachs before moving on
to other firms, are opening a hedge fund risk advisory firm in
Princeton, N.J. CurAlea Associates will advise hedge funds on
everything pertaining to their risk management...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager