Farallon loses New Mexico’s $30 million pension allocation
By Anastasia Donde
Fri Oct 29, 2010
The New Mexico state employee pension has dropped Farallon from its $30 million mandate.
The $11.1 billion New Mexico Public Employees Retirement
Association has decided to redeem its $30 million investment
from Farallon Capital Management. The board of the retirement
association made the decision yesterday, citing the departure
of four senior executives from Farallon earlier this year,
according to Jason Goeller, who oversees hedge funds for the
pension. "We still think...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager