Duo takeover RWC currency fund
Mon Nov 1, 2010
Portfolio managers Peter Allwright and Stuart Frost have taken over day-to-day management of the RWC Cautious Absolute Rate and Currency Fund.
and Allwright joined
RWC Partners in October from Threadneedle where they were
joint portfolio managers of the Threadneedle Target Return
Fund, Absolute Return Bond Fund and the hedge fund, Macro
Crescendo Trading Fund.
RWC Cautious ARC Fund has around $60 million assets under
management and will continue with its existing target of cash
plus 3% over the market cycle; a target that matches two of the
funds they were previously responsible for.
Allwright and Frost have...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager