Ex-Threadneedle bond and macro duo get going at RWC Partners
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Former Threadneedle fixed-income and macro pair Peter
Allwright and Stuart Frost have joined London-based independent
asset managers RWC Partners and taken over the management of
the RWC Cautious Absolute Rate & Currency (ARC) Fund.
The duo came onboard last month, having previously managed
the Threadneedle Target Return Fund, the Threadneedle Absolute
Bond Fund and a hedge fund, the Macro Crescendo Trading Fund.
At Threadneedle they were running some $3 billion in absolute
return bond and macro funds, including the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager