US CTA Systematic Alpha joins dbSelect platform after assets boost
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Systematic Alpha Management’s short-term
market-neutral systematic CTA strategy, Systematic Alpha
Futures, has been added to Deutsche Bank’s
dbSelect managed account platform – a move that
follows a 20% jump in assets under management for the managed
futures firm in a six-month period.
US-based SAM’s assets have grown to $640
million at the end of September, up from $530 million in April.
Systematic Alpha Futures is managed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager