Virginia Retirement continues CIO search to replace Grant
Wed Nov 3, 2010
The $48 billion Virginia Retirement System is still seeking
a new chief investment officer following the departure of
Charles Grant in September.
Grant had joined the system in 1995 and became CIO in 2005.
He said the reason for stepping down was due purely to
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager