San Bernardino continues to add to niche credit portfolio
Wed Nov 3, 2010
The San Bernardino
County Employees Retirement Association continues to build out
its credit hedge fund portfolio.
Alcentra and Cairn Capital made presentations last month to
trustees related to corporate bond and special situations
strategies, as both firms were recommended by consultant NEPC.
This past year, the $5 billion pension fund has redrawn its
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager