Alaska Permanent is still mulling direct route
Wed Nov 3, 2010
The Alaska Permanent Fund
in Anchorage has yet to decide whether or not to move a portion
of its hedge fund portfolio into single manager hedge
Earlier this year, Jeffrey Scott, CIO of the $37 billion
fund, reminded trustees that the budget had underestimated
investment manager fees by more than 50% for fiscal year 2011.
This is despite staff’s success in negotiating
some of the private...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager