Syz puts assets under one roof
Wed Nov 3, 2010
Swiss banks are working overtime as they try to salavage
their haemorrhaging assets. Syz & Co has taken the
integration road merging its institutional asset management
activities to form the newly-created Syz Asset Management.
"We are currently witnessing a rapid convergence between the
traditional world of investment and alternative management,"
said Paolo Luban, managing partner of Syz and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager