Global multi-strategy makes welcome gains on sharp market rise in September
Wed Nov 3, 2010
September saw global equity and commodity markets staging a
sharp rally and funds of hedge funds clocked up welcome gains.
Central banks kept interest rates near zero over the month and
the equity market rally, especially in the US was largely due
to loose monetary policy in America. The InvestHedge Global
Multi-Strategy category was up 1.89%, taking the year-to-date
median to 1.78%. Funds that invested in gold or had a
gold-hedged share class benefited from the continuing flight to
safe have assets.
3A Altin, Bank Syz’s listed fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager