BAML launches UCITS commodity alternative
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has launched a long/short index commodity alpha UCITS fund.
the investment bank’s global research team the
MLCX Commodity Alpha Fund is a long/short market neutral
strategy with low volatility and a high sharpe ratio.
Personne from Bank of America Merrill Lynch
It is designed to provide an alternative commodity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager