Hintze bullish on equites, against regulation
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed Nov 3, 2010
The founder of CQS expressed positive views in his keynote address at the 2010 AR Symposium.
While the rest of the world retains its doom and gloom outlook,
Michael Hintze, founder of CQS, the $8 billion London-based
hedge fund, sees the glass as half full. At least for the
"I’m basically long," said Hintze in his keynote
speech on November 2 at the seventh annual AR Symposium, held
at the New York Athletic Club. "Why am I so happy about equity
markets? One reason is I do have faith in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager