Cantab Capital plans UCITS version of quant macro flagship
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Cantab Capital Partners, the Cambridge-based hedge fund firm led by former Goldman Sachs quantitative strategies chief Ewan Kirk, is working on a UCITS III-compliant version of its offshore CCP Quantitative Fund.
The Cantab Quantitative UCITS Fund is expected to roll out
in January and will be launched on Matrix Group’s
Ewan Kirk from Cantab Capital Partners
CCP Quantitative debuted in March 2007....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager